We will be accepting registrations right through the event.
Cabin assignments will be given at time of arrival. You may also pitch a tent if you prefer. (price is the same for cabin or tent sleeping)
- 3 Night Stay– Stay the entire event (4 days and 3 nights) and enjoy ALL meals, lectures, workshops, activities & rituals.
- 2 Night Stay– Stay any 2 nights and enjoy meals, lectures, workshops & rituals scheduled for those 3 days.
- 1 Night Stay– Stay any 1 night and enjoy meals, lectures, workshops & rituals scheduled for those 2 days.
- Day Tripper– Stay for 1 day and enjoy meals, lectures, workshops & rituals scheduled for that 1 day.
**Children 17 and under are FREE! (Children MUST be accompanied by an adult)
- Folkish Summer Hallowing will begin on Thursday, August 15th with arrival at noon, an Opening Faining and one meal.
- Friday will be a full day of Events, Activities, Workshops and 3 meals.
- Saturday will be a full day of Events, Activities and Workshops, Our Main Hallowing Ritual and an Open Ended Sumbel and 3 meals.
- Sunday the 18th will be one meal, Closing Faining, and departure.
Email any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online ticket sales for this event are closed.